Sanwhole Products Download Center
What is new?
STUDIO 5.5.20072 2020-07-05 349MB
1) .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer
must be installed.
2) Please manually uninstall the old
version of the software and install the new version.
3) 32-bit only can be installed at
32-bit computer, and 64-bit only can be installed at 64-bit computer.
1. iOffice Tele-Work
2. iSchool Tele-Education
3. Keep the fastest and most stable browser (https://sanwhole.com/FastestBrowser.html).
4. Add Custom media pack automatically maintained by the software
5. Vole Magic Note, Vole Word Reviewer and Vole CHM Reviewer add
Word Note feature that let you create a separate full-featured Microsoft Word
file as each note or review. (http://voletube.com/VoleMagicNote.html)
6. Add Vole Paint software.
7. Integrate Sanwhole Exchange server.
8. Vole Word add Export to Image feature.
9. Fix VMC link media size limit bug.
Vole Magic Note
Vole Word Reviewer
Vole PDF Creator
Vole Internet Expedition
Vole Windows Expedition
Vole Media CHM
Vole CHM Reviewer
Vole iSchool Client
Vole iOffice Client
Note: All Sanwhole installation software is unified into a single
installation file including Vole Office, Vole Briefcase,
Vole PageShare, Vole Edutainment, Vole Magic Note, Vole Word Reviewer, Vole
PDF Creator, Vole Internet Expedition, Vole Windows Expedition, Vole Media
CHM, Vole CHM Reviewer, Vole Remember, Vole PDCA, Vole iSchool Client, Vole
iOffice Client, Vole iAssistance and Sanwhole Office.
Support for all existing
licenses. So now you can install Sanwhole Studio and activate it with the
existing licenses for a new upgrade experience. And you don't have to delete
the existing Sanwhole software. Major interface upgrades fully use the latest
Ribbons and Palettes.
CHM to show HTML 5
[+]Make your CHM files to
show HTML 5!
Framework 4.6.2 Developer here for Windows 7 SP1,
Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 November Update, Windows Server 2008 R2
SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
*You need to manually
uninstall the old version of the software and then run the new setup